the laboratory was established in October 1992.
Research and education in computer systems, inclined towards parallel ones.
Raise students to become leaders and initiators
- Attract students via experiment
- Mentor them extensively in undergraduate projects
- Graduate student project
- Graduate student thesis research
A multi-disciplinary, goal-oriented approach
A well-orchestrated system is much more
than the sum of its components
areas of activity include:
- Components of Operating Systems.
- Storage-server architectures for Multi-media applications
- Performance evaluation of processors .
- Memory , Storage and Subsystems.
- Multi- and many-core architectures and applications.
- Architectures for new storage technologies.
- Embedded systems
- FPGA – Partial Configuration
- Non Volatile memory – Flash
Prof. Yitzhak (Tsahi) Birk, Academic Supervisor
Oz Shmueli, Lab Engineer
Additional faculty members using the lab:
Prof. Yuval Cassuto
Prof. Avi Mendelson
to contact us:
- Parallel Systems LaboratoryDepartment of Electrical Engineering
Technion, Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa, Israel 32000
Room 1242 (inside 1239)
Floor 12, A. Mayer Bldg.
- Phone: +972-77-8871928
- E-mail: email@example.com